State Law Office of Kenya House of the Attorney General and legal team.
Houses all the lawyers and legal teams responsible of representing the government in court, or any other legal affairs.
The following are the roles of State Law Office and Department of Justice:
- Promote the rule of law and public participation.
- Support government's investment in socioeconomic development.
- Promote transparency accountability, ethics and integrity.
- Sprearheading policy, legal and institutional reforms.
- Promote economic governance and empowerment.
- Promotion of human rights.
- Undertake administrative management.
- Capacity building.
- Enhance access to justice.